Header Ads

Bruce Lee quotes

“If you try to remember you will lose, empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water, you put water into cup it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle, if you put it in tea pot it becomes the tea pot .Water can flow or creep or drip or crush, be water my friend”.-Bruce Lee 

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering”. -Bruce Lee

“I only took up Kung-Fu when I began to feel insecure”.  -Bruce Lee

“I kept wondering what would happen to me if my gang was not around”. -Bruce Lee

“Like most Chinese kids who had just got off the boat, my first job was bussing and washing dishes”. -Bruce Lee

“I will live the way I please and achieve inner harmony and happiness”. -Bruce Lee 

“To be a martial artist means also to be an artist of life”. -Bruce Lee

“Lately ‘friend’ has become a scare word, a sickening  game of watchfulness toward offered friendships”. -Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee Images

Bruce Lee muscles

Bruce Lee action

Bruce Lee hand image

Bruce Lee fist image

Bruce Lee with son

Bruce Lee green hornet image


Bruce Lee face image

Bruce Lee meditating image

Bruce Lee angry mood image

Bruce Lee shot image

Bruce Lee in taiwan image
www,techgossip.ml. Powered by Blogger.